One Size Pocket Diapers
One Size All in Ones
All In One Diapers
Prefold & Flat Diapers
Wet Bags/Pail Liners
Carriers and Wraps
View Your Cart
The Snappi® Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with 'teeth' on each end. These 'teeth' hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
Snappi® s have become the cloth diapering necessity that "pulls it all together" !
EXTRA SAFETY FEATURE!
The Snappi® fastener underwent a ‘makeover’ in 2006. The basic shape and function remains the same, the only change being that the rings at the end of each leg have been replaced with a solid piece embossed with the Snappi® logo and a crescent-shaped loop at the end of each leg, which gives the Snappi® this EXTRA SAFETY FEATURE.
|When the Snappi® fastener is not in use, fold the loop over the back of the Snappi® end to fit over the teeth of the white grip - see photo above. This acts as a barrier and prevents the sharp teeth from being exposed. These loops are NOT to be pulled on when attaching the Snappi® fastener to the diapers. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab.
WARNING: Keep all Snappi® fasteners out of children’s reach when not in use.
|The benefits of this fastener include:
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. A snap solution to easier cloth diapering!
- SAFER THAN PINS - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- DURABLE - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted!!
- ECONOMICAL – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers
- EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Snappi® fasteners must be used responsibly, and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. So,
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right,
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
In other words, the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
By following these instructions, the Snappi® should be secure and the diaper will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi® fastener.
|Snappi®s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. They DO NOT work well with tightly woven diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener with your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do NOT use a Snappi® fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo their cover and take off their diaper and/or clothes.
4. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
5. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
|The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa.
Snappi® is an inventive solution to the simple problems of diapering. This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. The first Snappi® was introduced to the South African market in 1987 at a trade fair where 4000 units were sold within days.
Mothers were delighted! Their response to Snappi® exceeded all expectations.
This product is suitable for new-borns as well as busy toddlers. Snappi® is trusted by moms and dads all over the globe. A snap solution to easier parenting.
|WARRANTY: Snappi® Baby warrants Snappi® products against manufacturer's defect for one month after date of purchase. This warranty includes replacement of the product, if the broken product is returned to Snappi® Baby with proof of purchase, and it is determined to Snappi® Baby's satisfaction, that the breakage or defect was not caused by improper use of the product. This warranty does NOT cover the breakage of the loops on the Snappi® fasteners. These loops are NOT to be pulled on when attaching the Snappi® fastener to the diapers. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. The loops are designed for the safety feature of the Snappi®, as described above, when it is not in use. The thin loop acts as a barrier preventing the sharp teeth from being exposed.