Best Bottom Diapers: New Decade. New Diaper.™
The Best Bottom one size diapering system is not a pocket diaper, not an all in one, not a fitted diaper and not a prefold system...it is the best of all types!
How Does The Best Bottom System Work:
Simplify, simplify, simplify! Many may start researching cloth diapers, get overwhelmed and quit. Best Bottoms are YOUR solution! So easy to use yet comes with lots of options so you can get a customized system for your baby.
1. Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
2. Snap insert into diaper.
3. Put diaper on baby and go!
4. When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
5. Put diaper on baby and go AGAIN. The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
We recommend getting as many shells as your baby poos in a 2-3 day time period (for newborns count how many explosions they have!!). We have found that poo does stay on the insert most of the time but in some cases it may not (but it will stay in the diaper cover avoiding an embarassing mess!) Three different size inserts in several different materials available. We don't believe in a one size insert. Newborns and toddlers are not the same size so in order for a one size insert to absorb enough for a toddler it will be HUGE on a newborn. Y ou may not need all three sizes of inserts and can skip the middle size - it is all up to you! We recommend approximately 24 inserts per size.
So to make it SIMPLE you will need approx 8-10 shells and 18-24 inserts per size. How easy is that?
Fits from birth to 35+ lbs. We added special leg gussets to help keep everything in, adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping closure in both snap and hook & loop. This is a very trim fitting diaper so please be extra careful that none of the insert is sticking out of the shell. Also, after the diaper is on, pull the leg gussets out around baby's legs. This will guard against leaks and help avoid any red marks.
(8 times/day * 365 * 3 years)
|One Size Pocket Diapers
||$17.95 each * 24 diapers
|Sized All in One Diapers
||$15.95/each * 3 sizes of 24 diapers each size
|Sized Pocket Diapers
||$17.95/each * 3 sizes of 24 diapers each size
||$14.95/each * 3 sizes of 24 diapers each size
plus 6 diaper covers per 3 sizes $12.95/each
||3 sizes of 2 dozen prefolds approx $22/dz plus 6 diaper covers per 3 sizes at $12.95/each
|Best Bottom System
||8 shells $16.95/each, 24 inserts in 3 sizes $3.75/each
*Price comparisons for the average cloth diapering family that washes reusable diapers every 2-3 days. Any of the systems above (including the Best Bottom) can be done more inexpensively.
The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA as we could find. The entire Shell is made with USA-made materials! ALL of our products are proudly handcrafted in the USA at local factories helping to support the local economy and reduce our environmental impact. We use durable snaps and hook & loop, double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes.
We wanted to keep it simple but know that our customers want choices! We have created two different types of Regular inserts to snap into the shell for everyday use. You can mix and match meeting all preferences and needs. Both insert types are super trim making the Best Bottom one size diapering system one of the trimmest cloth diapers around. We offer each of our Stay Dry and Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts in three different sizes. Sizing is approximate and will depend on size and shape of baby as well as how heavy of a wetter.
Small: birth-14lbs, Medium: 11-22lbs, Large: 16-35lbs.
1. Our Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
2. Our Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
3. Our Overnight option makes cloth diapering at night with no leaks a breeze! Each Overnight insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap in the Overnight option and snap a Regular insert on top - you choose if you want to use the Stay Dry option or Hemp/Organic Cotton option touching your baby!